1. If You Don’t Feed the Teachers They Eat the Students! Guide to Success for Administrators and Teachers by Neila A. Connors. 2000
2. What Great Principals Do Differently: Eighteen Things That Matter Most (2nd Edition) by Todd Whitaker
3. The Principal’s Survival Guide: Where Do I Start? How Do I Succeed? When Do I Sleep? by Susan Stone Kessler, April M. Snodgrass and Andrew T. Davis
4. School Leadership That Works: From Research to Results by Robert J. Marzano, Timothy Waters, and Brian A. McNulty.
5. Being a Successful Principal: Riding the Wave of Change Without Drowning by David R. Schumaker and William A. Sommers.
6. What They Don’t Tell You in Schools of Education about School Administration by John A. Black
7. Mindset by Carol Dweck
8. Creative Schools: Revolutionizing Education from the Ground Up by Ken Robinson.